||Mission Statement :
The Mission of Friends of Wolf Run is to provide educational, scientific, and community services to the residents of the watershed with the goal of improving the aquatic habitat and water quality of Wolf Run and its tributaries.
We are working to accomplish these goals with cooperative relationships with allied organizations such as:
- Friends of McConnell Springs
- Elkhorn Trust
- Kentucky Division of Water Watershed Management Program
- Kentucky Division of Water Water Watch Program
- Kentucky River Watershed Watch
- Kentucky River Authority
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (Environmental Science Technology Program)
- LFUCG Stormwater Management Program
- LFUCG Greenspace Commission
- LFUCG Tree Board
- LFUCG Parks and Recreation
- LFUCG Division of Sanitary Sewers, Sump Pump Redirection Program
- Fayette County Neighborhood Council
- Southland Association
- Private residents
- Science, Community Service and Social Science programs in Schools
- Town Branch Trail Assoc. Inc.
- Anyone with an interest in our mission and goals.
- Complete this form to join the effort!